Sunday 24 December 2017

Card with Altenew stamps

 Hello friends!!!!!
Merry Christmas...
Today I am here with this card which I made with Altenew stamps.  This is my first card with Altenew stamps. Have a look......

For this card first I create a background on white cardstock with black water colour. Then I cut the 1" wide strips with this paper.
For the base card I take withe cardstock . Then I adhered black and white cardstock respectively.
I arrange the strips with foam tape for 3D effect.
I stamped the flower image with Altenew camellia build a flower stamp using Altenew crisp dye ink.

 I stamped the sentiment on the vellum paper with the black archival and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder
More close up pics.....



List of supplies:
-Card stock
-Camelia stamp and die set( Altenew)
- Altenew die ink pads ( Frosty pink, coral berry , ruby red , frayed leaf , forest glades ,jet black )
- Clear embossing powder ( wow )
- Water colours
- Foam tape

Thanks for stopping
Blessings😀😀😀

Link it up with Altenew December challenge
http://altenewblog.com/category/inspiration-challenge/Inspired by inspiration challenge May

2 comments:

Best Guy Ever

Hello Everyone! Good morning.... Today is Heartfelt Wednesday and I am back with another card using "Majestic Frames" die....