Friday 23 March 2018

Floral Bracelet

Hello Crafty folks!!
Good morning......
Today I am really excited to share my 4th project for Heartfelt's Design Team 2018(final round). Yes! I create 4 projects.  I made 3 cards and 1 braclet  . In all four projects I made different flowers with same die and stamp (Sweet Peony). In this I use only dies from Sweet Peony Collection.  Will share rest 3 projects soon. For this project I want to thanks to my sister-in-law (Jyoti Gupta).  She helps me a lot.  Thankewww so much "BABHI".

Here is my bracelet :

Product used:
Large Sweet Peony die(HCD1-7174)
Small Sweet Peony die (HCD1-7173)
Other Products
White Foamiran , Oil Pastel Colors, Silver Chain, Crystal Beads, Jump Rings, Head Pins
Instructions: Cut the foamiran using large Sweet Peony die and Small Sweet Peony die.
Color the foamiran using oil pastel colors. Heat the foamiran and shape them. Cut some
leaves with large Sweet Peony die and color them with same color. Heat the leaves and
shape them.
Join the crystal beads with silver chain using jump rings and head pins. Glue the flowers on
the bracelet using hot glue. Add some foamiran leaves also.




Hope u all like it....
Would love to hear from you
Hugs
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guy Ever

Hello Everyone! Good morning.... Today is Heartfelt Wednesday and I am back with another card using "Majestic Frames" die....