Wednesday 24 July 2019

Stamping Cards

Hello friends!

Good morning...

Today I am on Mudra Craft Stamps blog, with some of my cards which I create with their new release.  As you all know I am a flower artist, I generally not working on stamping and stenciling cards. But this time  I tried to make some simple cards using stencil and stamp. I love each and every thing in this release.  Did you check their july collection? Not yet, then here is the link
NEW RELEASE
I share instructions of my cards on Mudra's blog, also name of ink which I used to create these. You can check my post here.






Hope you like it..
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Uma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guy Ever

Hello Everyone! Good morning.... Today is Heartfelt Wednesday and I am back with another card using "Majestic Frames" die....