Saturday 2 February 2019

Eternal Love

Hello Friends!!

Today I'd like to share a Valentine day card as a Guest Designer of Dadarkar Arts. My term was over in dec 2018. Still they send a huge box of goodies from their newly launched products . The products are so good and I can't hold my hand to work on it. Aditi Dadarkar (owner of Dadarkar Arts) is so generous. She send goodies to me without any expectations. Isn't it great? I am so thankful to Aditi who always believe on me.
Did you check Dadarkar Arts new release??  You can check that here.

Here is my card using "My Love Collection".



Products used:
My Love double sided paper pack
My Love self adhesive chipboard
White Super Fine embossing powder 
Glitter Spray by Get Inspired 
Be Mine chipboard 
Bright White Premium Cardstock
Opaque texture paste

Instructions:
Ready side fold card measures 9.25"×5.5" .
Take a piece of smooth white cardstock measures 11"×9.25". Score on 5.5" and fold to create a cardbase. Choose a pattern paper from the designer paper collection and cut a piece measursing  5"×9" and glue it on ready cardbase. Also glue some cheese cloth. Choose another pattern paper from the same collection and cut a piece measursing 8"×4". Apply opaque texture paste using prima's stencil. Apply fairy dust on texture paste and dry it. Glue it on the cardbase using dimensional tape for added dimensions.
Take a mdf frame,  apply versamark and heat embossed it with smooth white embossing powder. Glue frame on the card using dimensional tape as shown in the picture. Fussy cut some flowers and images from the same collection and arrange them on card using dimensional tape. Tie a bow using satin white cord and glue it on the card. Glue  sentiment and angel chipboard . For the finished look add some pearl dots.








Hope You Like
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Guy Ever

Hello Everyone! Good morning.... Today is Heartfelt Wednesday and I am back with another card using "Majestic Frames" die....